Friday, November 4, 2011

Hair Growing Tips

These are 5 tips on how to get healthier hair.
1.DRINK MORE WATER!!!! I really want to stress on this. You should drink half of your body weight in ounces... everyday! I weigh 95 pounds and that means I need to dink 6 cups a day!
I normally get around 4 or 5.. but i probably need that extra cup!
2.Eat healthier. It is pretty simple just don't eat a bunch of junk and try to squeeze in another fruit. I don't really like fruit so i eat yogurt so i am getting the calcium and (some) nutrients from the fruit in the yogurt but you want to make sure it is all natural to get the full benefit.
3. Getting into bed? Pull out that hair tye! Sleeping with your hair tyed up even if its loose can do some serious damage to your hair cuticles and it can pull and snap your hair as you sleep without you noticing it!
4. Try a deep conditioner. I use Aussie 3 Minute Miracle every couple of days. i work this through the ends of my hair and wait 3-5 minutes remembering that the longer you have it in the more the benefit... too long and it can make your hair greasy. Then i rinse it out in the shower and comb through my hair feeling how soft and healthy it is.
5. Take a Vitamin. Everyone says to take Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin 3487 or whatever its called. I'm not sure which one is better for making my hair healthier and grow longer, stronger, and faster. So I just take a Multi- Vitamin. This will help with making your hair, nails, skin, and much more much healthier. And since it is a multi vitamin it probably has extra stuff to make you healthier.
lol if you pulled out your hair tye as you read number 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment