Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Favorite Mascara

Hey gals. Here is my fav mascara.
Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara in Black. I think it makes my eyelashes very long and vulumonous. And it is water resistant so it won't come off if you cry or its raining outside but if you take a q-tip and makeup remover and water it will come off without you scrubbing your eyes off. It comes in at $15 which is kind of pricey but i think it is totally worth it. There are probably better mascaras out there but if i get this one i don't have to pay because my mom will buy it for me! yay! but if i get a different kind then i will have to pay for it:( but you know i still love it so i still use it.
NOW GO EAT A CUPCAKE! love ya
Jessaleigh

3 comments:

  1. hey I followed you! Now follow me back!

    http://beauty-blogger93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i just followed you, so follow back please! :) - xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. MissCouture17- i beleive i am already following you

    Tori- I followed you!

    ReplyDelete