1. To harden soft nails soak them in olove oil for 20 minutes every other day for 10 days.
2. To remove stains mix 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1 cup of water and soak for 3 minutes, then was with warm water and moisturize..
3. Do NOT use pure acetone nail polish removers. These are VERY harmful to your nails and nail polish removers in all are pretty bad for your nails so try to get one without acetone and some strengthening components in it.
4. To prevent yellowing give your nails a break from nail polish every once in a while.
5. For a natural glow to your nails rub some petroleum jelly on them and buff off with a soft wash cloth.
6. If you have brittle nails eat more Vitamin B and MSM.
7. Heres a new trick you probably didn't know: file your nails WITH the nail polish on. This will prevent splitting or breaking.
8.If you have brittle nails wear nail Polish more often to strengthen your nails over time.
10. The most important one is to NOT BITE YOUR NAILS!!! AT ALL!
NOW GO EAT A CUPCAKE!!