Sunday, November 6, 2011

Haul #2-New Boots!

I recently went to DSW and got these new boots. Aren't they CUTE?! They are White Mountain Pinwheel in Brown/Suede. They are really slimming to your legs and I think that they make me look taller... brownie points! The silver buckle adds a point of interest which is really cute. They are round toed which I'm not sure i like but it adds some softness to the shoe. I got it for $70.00 and in case you were wondering I am a size 6. It has a slight thickness to the bottom which makes me almost an inch taller which is good because i am only 4ft 9in. i know.... im short :D Comment below if you want some tips in making yourself look taller. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I also like jimmy choo uggs boots very much. welcome to uggs clearance store and ugg tularosa and sequined uggs and sequin uggs very much.coach poppy.ugg sparkle boots.Thank you for sharing, sparkly uggs boots fashion style in winter.

    ReplyDelete