Sunday, December 11, 2011
Manicure #5 - Snowman
So here is a tutorial on how to do snowmen nails. Which i think are ah-dorable!!
Sparkly Top Coat
Long Lasting Topcoat
Nail Polish Remover
1. Give your self a regular manicure then apply your favorite basecoat.
2. Then paint your nails with a white polish.. you may need 2 or 3 coats to make it opaque.
3. After waitng a few minutes apply a sparkle topcoat to all of your nails. This will be your snow.
4. Next taking the bigger side of the bobby pin, dip it into the black polish and make your 2 eyes.
5. Then take the smaller side and make the smile.
6. Then clean off the bobby pin and dip it into the orange polish.
7. Make 3 dots going from big to small in a triangular shape. Make the really close together so that they kind of mix into a nose.
8. When completely dry apply a long lasting top coat and your done!
9. Eat cupcake.