White Face Paint
Black Face Paint
Flat Eyeshadow Brush
1. First make sure that your lips are smooth with out any major cracks in them.
2. Then apply a concealer to make sure it lasts as long as possible, make sure to get it in the corners of your mouth. Also bring it up to your nose a little bit.
3. Paint on the white face paint across your lips make sure to get it opaque as possible.
4. Then take your white eyeshadow and pat it on. This will set the face paint.
5. Take the black face paint and out line the eyes then slowly feather it in. Make sure finally it is fully filled in. Leave a tiny white circle in the middle.
6. Go over the white circle with more face paint. This is the highlight.
7. Make a tiny black nose using the same method.
9. This is wear the concealer that you brought up a little bit come in. Make two black ears following the same method you used to make the eyes and nose.
10. Normally you would go over the black face paint with black eyeshadow, but my only black eyeshadow was sparkly so it did not match at all.
11. Normally you would eat that cupcake right now but that would mess up the panda so save it for later! :P