Sunday, October 9, 2011

OPI White Shatter vs. Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Vintage Violet

     VS.


This is a comparison over OPI White Shatter and Sally Hansen Vintage Violet Crackle Overcoat.
OPI: The OPI White Shatter is CRAP! It looks like a nail polish gone wrong. It is not a very good color and its not a very good shatter. The crackle part is just the nail polish seperating on your nail. Plus it is $10 wasted!  I would NEVER buy this product again!
Sally Hansen: I really like this product. The crackles look just like the bottle. The trick is to put on a thin layer. It looks like a miny earthquake on your nails. Plus it is only like $5.  I would definetly buy this again.
I have Sally Hansen's Crackle on my nails right now and i think it looks great.  Clearly I think that Sally Hansen is much better.
PS. Its raining! (im ina drought right now so this is GOOD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment