Sunday, October 9, 2011

Liquid Foundation vs. Mineral Foundation

Have you struggled with choosing the best type of foundation for your skin? Well here are some facts to help you figure out what you want. My skin is very sensitive so I can't wear mineral foundation or heavy foundation or else my face breaks out in zits, pimples, and hives(allergy bumps). So I am trying to see if tinted moisturizer works right now but I'm still not sure.

Liquid Foundation:
  • Good coverage
  • Variety of colors
  • Good range of types of skin (for oily, dry, combination skin)
  • Sometimes cheaper than mineral
Mineral foundation:
  • Light coverage
  • Easy to apply
  • Lightweight, easy to blend and layer to suit skin tone
  • Covers redness well
  • Better for your skin because of the absence of chemicals found in liquid foundation
I hoped this helped you with your descision. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment