Friday, September 23, 2011

Be Sure to Feed the Fish! Quick Update!

Hey gals! Just a quick update: Homework
                                                 Hw.
                                                 Hw
                                                MORE HOMEWORK!!
So as you can tell I have tons of homework and i am feeling really caught up in everything. I promise to do what you voted for on the poll(Nail art and then how to draw easily). I haven't had time to do my nails so I'm kinda behind.

Be sure to feed the fish!! lol just look to the right and scroll up and down to find the fishies! Just click and it gives them food. Comment below if you want me to change their colors! I was thinking PURPLE! :) Oh and what type of nail art do you want? Obviously it has to be easy because I am NOT a professional whatsoever. I think I'll put a poll for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment