Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OPI Drip Dry vs. OPI Rapid Dry Spray

OPI Drip Dry. Everyone says that it is wonderful. I agree! It dried my polish in a minute! I got the 1 oz. bottle and I would of totally gotten the bigger one if they had had it. I put 1 drop on each nail because I have really small hands resulting in small nail beds :(. It is really a great product! I got mine for $12.50.

OPI Rapid Dry Spray. Everyone says that it gives them bedsheet marks but that has not happened to me. I spray it on after I put 2 coats of polish and then OPI's Top Coat. Personally, I think it is a waste of product because you spray once and it gets all over your hands and mainly not your nails (which is what is was made for!your nails!). After I spray my nails, I mean hands lol, it smells really bad! Not like nail polish but a different chemical-ie smell. Which I do NOT want to smell like! But it cost a dollar less than the mini drip dry for a normal rapid dry spray.

As of  makeupally.com the reviews say that OPI Drip Dry has a rating of 4.1 out of 5, and the OPI Rapid Dry Spray it got a 3.6 out of 5. Clearly OPI Drip Dry is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment