Friday, September 16, 2011

DIY Lip Scrub

I recently lost my mint julip lip scrub by lush to my purse! Something dissapears for a bout 2 days then I find it again in my purse ruined! Now lush lip scrubs are really expensive like $10 for one 0.8oz jar. So i decided to wash out the destroyed lip scrub and use the container for another one. Here is the recipe I am using:
Vanilla Brown Sugar Lip Scrub 0.8 oz container
3 tsp. Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Olive Oil (Extra Virgin will work just not as moisturizing)
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 tsp. Aloe Vera Gel
 Directions: Mix the brown sugar and the olive oil together. If it becomes clumpy you've mixed to much and need to add more oive oil. Add alove vera gel and mix until a paste. Add the vanilla and mix throughly. If to liquidy add more sugar; vice versa.
Comment below or answer the survey if you want more flavors.
visit http://www.suite101.com/content/the-health-benefits-of-aloe-vera-gel-a71624 for more info on the benefits of aloe vera gel

No comments:

Post a Comment