Sunday, January 8, 2012
Manicure #9- Snowflakes
NYC Cashmere Creme (light blue)
Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac (light purple)
OPI No Room for the Blues
White Two in One Nail Brush and Pen
Sally Hansen White On
Wet n' Wild Dancer (Sparkly)
1. Apply Base Coat.
2.Take your makeup sponge and get some of the cashmere creme on it and lightly sponge it on the top half of your nails.
3. Once opaque do the same with lacey lilac only focus it on the very tip.
4. Take the Brush side and create a + sign on your ring finger and thumb then make an X. Make two prongs out from every line. This is your snowflake.
5. Using a bobby pin make dots with the white and the blue.
6. Let dry for a good 10 minutes then add SPARKLES!!!
7. Wait another 10 minutes and apply a topcoat.
8. Eat Cupcake!